SEASON 2, Episode 3

GIRLS

SEASON 2, Episode 3




Hannah is on an interview at a hip online zine.


JAM, PUBLISHER: We will pay you $200 an article if you do a threesome or a shit ton of cocaine.



HANNAH: Okay.





Front Stoop Sale



JESSA: Please buy our hipster clothes.



HANNAH: You need a permit. I need coke.




Hannah’s apartment building. In creepy neighbor’s apartment.



HANNAH: OMG you have a turtle!



LAIRD, THE CREEPY NEIGHBOR: Would you like some pomegranate juice?



HANNAH: You’re creepy and dirty so you must have cocaine.





Rich old man club.



OLD MAN: You’re a sexy little thing.



MARNIE: I’ll get you a drink!



BOOTH: Why do you work in this sketchy ass place?



MARNIE: Because I’m finding myself.



BOOTH: Let’s have sex.



MARNIE: Okay.





Hannah’s bedroom with cocaine.



ELIJAH: Let me dress you as a girl who fucked her uncle and step-dad.



HANNAH: Only if it shows my thighs, belly, and flabby arms. I need to disgust people.



HANNAH: Let’s draw all over the walls to show we’re high and crazy.





Booth’s studio.



BOOTH: I’m the next Damien Hirst. Let me lock you inside a closet of televisions.



MARNIE: ZOMG ZOMG!



Booth makes a latte and writes some correspondence.



MARNIE: Fuck you. You’re talented.





Greenhouse Club.



ELIJAH: We are young and hot!



HANNAH: Is this children’s shirt small enough? I am a sweaty bitch!



Hannah takes off her shirt and switches tops with a gay man dancing next to her.



HANNAH: A see-through mesh shirt? Awesome! I can be naked for the rest of the episode!



ELIJAH: Your nipples are disgusting. Let’s do some coke.



Elijah and Hannah do lines off of a toilet bowl seat in a bathroom stall.



ELIJAH: I had sex with Marnie and this information must come out while we are coked up.



HANNAH: Did you have an ejaculation? OMG I hate you.



ELIJAH:  I didn’t even come in her, stupid!



Marie just had sex with Booth.



MARNIE: Let me pee so I don’t get a UTI from that crazy sex.



Elijah and Hannah are in a drug store.



HANNAH: If Marnie can have you then so can I! Pucker up!



ELIJAH: You taste like beef jerky.



LAIRD, THE CREEPY NEIGHBOR: Hi, I’m shopping for socks. No, I’m stalking you.



HANNAH: I am perfectly fine in my crazy night of coke fun, thank you very much.



HANNAH: Laird, if you’re gonna creep on us you might as well come with us.





Booth’s studio



Marnie: Yay, I’m his girlfriend!



Elijah, Hannah and Laird knock on the door obnoxiously.



ELIJAH: Is this a bank!?



MARNIE: OMG your nipples are seriously offending me.



HANNAH: I know you slept with my friend Elijah and now I hate you for it because it is the biggest deal in the world and I must magnify it to create conflict.



HANNAH (At Marnie): You lied with your eyes!



MARNIE: Your nipples are still offending me. *Barf*



HANNAH: Elijah you suck and are moving out. You ruined my crazy night of coked-up fun by having crazy coked-up fun.



LAIRD, THE CREEPY NEIGHBOR: Can we have sex now?



###

No comments:

Post a Comment