SEASON 2, Episode 8

GIRLS
SEASON 2, Episode 8

Hannah walks down the street and ignores a call from Adam.

SHOSHANNA: I wonder where our co-star Jessa went off to now.

RAY: She’s a hustler. She’ll be fine.

MARNIE: She’s the fucked up, worldly character. So she has to disappear to Africa or something for a little while each season.

SHOSHANNA: (Squeals like a 14-year-old at a One Direction concert) Radika! Omg you’re rollerblading--so vintage!

RADIKA: Come to my party. I’m the richest Hindi you know.

RAY: I’m not going to a college party.


Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.

MEETING LEADER: Someone else buy some damn cookies, you selfish bitches!

ADAM: I’m not an alcoholic, but I broke up with my girlfriend and now I’m a mess. I showed her how to use soap!

OLD LADY: Hey honey. You’re tall and honest. Go out on a date with my daughter, Natalia.

ADAM: I’m a creep!

Charlie’s office. Marnie shows up because she needs to see with her own eyes that little Charlie now owns Forbid, a successful tech company.

MARNIE: I was in the neighborhood and didn’t believe you actually accomplished something.

CHARLIE: Okay, how much money do you want?


Outside of a hotel in midtown before going to dinner.

HANNAH’S DADDY: (To Hannah’s Mommy) Our self-involved daughter is always late.

HANNAH’S MOMMY: I love Ann Hatchett.

HANNAH: I’m writing a book. I’m a big deal. I’m also working in an OCD problem into my character. But I’m going to deny it now to have a conflict with you at dinner.

HANNAH’S MOMMY: You were a special little child with a special little disorder.


Shoshanna attends Radika’s party briefly. Then leaves and bumps into the doorman in the lobby.

SHOSHANA: You’re a sexy doorman, let’s have clichéd sex in the mailroom.


Back at Shoshanna’s apartment where Ray and Marnie also live now.

MARNIE: I have my shit together! How could Charlie have his own company! Did he actually work hard?

RAY: Open a burrito factory or get preggers. What is your dream?

MARNIE: I want to be a famous pop star!

RAY: Well, you’re not getting any hotter so go for it now! Hurry up before you age another day.


Doctor’s office with Hannah and her parents.

HANNAH’S DADDY: Our special baby has a special problem.

HANNAH: Yeah, just like when I was anorexic.

HANNAH’S DADDY: Oh come on, I’ve seen you in a bathing suit.

HANNAH’S MOMMY: She was kidding!

PSYCHIATRIST: Why did your parents insist on a same day appointment?

HANNAH: Classic OCD. I researched it in the DSM so I know how to act it out.

PSYCHIATRIST: I wrote a scary children’s book.

###

No comments:

Post a Comment