SEASON 2, Episode 9

GIRLS

SEASON 2, Episode 9



NATALIA: That movie was so romantic – just like us! You’re so nice. Let’s have sex now.



ADAM: I love how clear you are to me!



[Sad music plays] Hannah is in an elevator. She pulls at her underwear eight times, pokes inside her ear eight times, etc.



HANNAH’S “BOOK” “PUBLISHER”: Did your hyman grow back? What are you, Jane Austen? Write about your life on your back, stupid.



HANNAH: I had sex with a teenager last month, but I don’t want to get arrested.



HANNAH’S “BOOK” “PUBLISHER”: Turn it into a novel or I’ll fire you.





Shoshanna’s apartment. Ray is wrapped in a girlie blanket.



RAY: I still don’t know why you’re interested. It confounds me!



MARNIE: I’m laying down a track in Garage Band because I’m pursuing my career as a singer. Can you add some bassoon and drums?



RAY: Did you just say bassoon?





Adam and Natalia are getting bad coffee at a deli.



ADAM: I’d rather you be fat and healthy than have rotting insides.



NATALIA: Want to go to an engagement party with me?





Marnie is pissed and waiting at Charlie’s fabulous new office.



MARNIE: We had lunch plans, fool!



CHARLIE: Oh, we hit 20,000 MAUs!



MARNIE: What the fuck is that. I don’t care. But maybe it explains how you have such a beautiful office.





Hannah gets a splinter in her ass from the floor. She pulls it out and slaps a band-aid on it. Poor Hannah.



Hannah then cleans her ear with a Q-tip and punctures the ear drum.



HANNAH: Owwwwwwwww!



HANNAH: (Calls her daddy on the phone): I hurt myself with a Q-tip!



DOCTOR: You’re such a stupid little girl.



HANNAH: Can I keep the Q-tip? I need to keep my weirdness going.





Charlie’s office party.



RAY: Is this for real? Wait, let me answer that: no. Are there prostitutes?



SHOSHANNA: (To Charlie) OMG you’re so hot you can have sex with anyone here.



CHARLIE: (mumbles)





Natalia’s Friend’s Engagement party.



NATALIA’S FRIEND: This girl slept with my cousin so I hate her but I love this fucking girl.



NATALIA: (Points to Adam) He looks like Peter Pan.





Charlie’s office party.



MARNIE: Let me announce to everyone that I have my own downward spiral by singing a song in my awful voice.



RAY: I love Katy Perry.





Outside. Hannah runs into Adam.



HANNAH: Look at me, I punctured my ear! I’m falling apart!



ADAM: Be careful, you idiot.



HANNAH: I’m writing the next great American novel.



ADAM: Ok bye.





Back at Charlie’s office party.



MARNIE: I’m not spiraling! I’m finding myself!



CHARLIE: You’re manic. Kiss me.



SHOSHANNA: I held hands with the doorman!



RAY: That’s okay. I could never score another hot piece of ass like you.





Adam’s filthy apartment.



ADAM: Get down on all fours and crawl like animal. Be a beast with me!



NATALIA: I didn’t shower today so stay out of my ass.



ADAM: Okay. I’ll just get off on you like the classy guy I am.



NATALIA: Not on my dress!!!



ADAM: Sorry for being a beast with no sexual skills.



NATALIA: I can’t believe my mom set me up with a guy from AA.





Hannah’s bathroom. She is holding the bloody Q-Tip.



HANNAH: Let me clean my other ear. I’m trying to get viewers to believe I have an OCD problem worth sympathizing with.



###

No comments:

Post a Comment